Fair use of the website
- Code that is made available through this site for viewing or download maybe used for personal or commercial reasons. If you are using the code commercially then an acknowledgment must be put in the comments that states it was taken from www.strictly-software.com.
- The various online tools that are made available through this site can be used for personal reasons or linked to from other websites. They cannot be used commercially and traffic cannot be directed to this site for commerical reasons unless an agreement has been made with Strictly Software beforehand.
- The tools can be used within reason without limit. Sending robots or crawlers to the site in automated requests will be deemed a breach of fair use if the traffic causes issues with the server or site in anyway.
- Content posted on the site or the blog cannot be republished elsewhere on the internet or in print or recorded on audio or video without first having Strictly Softwares permission. If you would like to syndicate the blog posts or republish articles or code from this site elsewhere please contact Strictly Software using the contact link. I have no problem with my content being published elsewhere as long as its correctly acknowledged to be my work and a link to the original article is contained at the top of the content and I have been informed before hand.
- Any hacking, spamming, excess crawling, posting of rude or deflamatory remarks or content that is illegal either in the UK or the country of your origin will be deemed breach of fair use rules and may result in a ban and criminal prosecution or other legal action.
Storing of Personal Information by Strictly-Software
Other than for advertising purposes no information is stored about your visit to this site in 3rd party cookies, log files or databases unless an act deemed to fall outside my terms of fair use is carried out. If such an act is carried out then logging of your visit, details about the act carried out and other information including but not limited to your IP address, useragent, GEO location and other computer information will be stored and passed on to the appropriate authority.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.