Strictly AutoTags is a Wordpress plugin that is designed to do one thing and one thing only which is to add the most relevant and appropriate tags to your posts as well as discovering new tags on the way with as little effort as possible.
This plugin is ideal for people starting new blogs who haven't yet built up their own taxonomy lists as the Auto Discovery feature enables you to build up your tag lists automatically. As new posts get added your tag list will grow with your blog and it now comes with an option to re-tag your existing posts.
New features enable you to:
- If you are using PHP 7 then you don't have to manually edit the code anymore due to depreciated features as I have updated both the free and premium versions.
- The ability to remove basic formatting from the post. Ideal for auto-bloggers who import from feeds containing <B>, <I>, <FONT>, <SPAN> tags that could cause formatting issues on your site.
- Better regular expressions, more checks and the ability to bulk re-tag and link with all key attributes (alt,title,src,href,data-blah) including shortcodes saved before re-formatting to keep the original HTML in tact.
- New functions to find tricky words like al-Nusra Front, World War II or 1,000 Guineas.
- The ability to strip all numbers from the auto discovery text so that if you don't want words with numbers to be matched e.g 2,000 Pounds or 200 Soldiers they won't.
- Bulk update to remove all HTML the plugin adds.
- [Premium Version] Option to turn the plugin into Clean Edit Mode so you can edit individual articles to remove any HTML you don't like.
- [Premium Version] New functions to turn text like http://www.strictly-software.com and www.strictly-software.com into clickable links e.g strictly-software.com.
- [Premium Version] The ability to add rel="nofollow" to any links the plugin makes clickable from text.
- [Premium Version] Set a maximum and minimum number of words a tag must have to be used.
- [Premium Version] Set a minimum length of characters for a tag to be used.
- [Premium Version] Set equivalent words for tags e.g search for Edward Snowden, NSA or PRISM and use the tag Internet Privacy.
- [Premium Version] Convert textual links like www.strictly-software.com/plugins/strictly-auto-tags to real links e.g strictly-software.com.
- [Premium Version] Add rel="nofollow" to any links on the page created by converting text links or existing / imported anchor tags.
- [Premium Version] A new list of "Top Tags" which if found in the article will be ranked much higher than any other tags. This allows you to ensure your sites main keywords are tagged, bolded and deeplinked if you want them to be - even if they are only found in the content a couple of times.
- [Premium Version] Ability to override the siturl site configuration setting in case your site has a custom structure. This helps your deeplinking without changing the value in the database.
- Bold and deeplink common used tags to create great SEO for SERPS to crawl. This is done on input not output for performance. Clean up options available.
- Create a list of "noise" words to ignore and never use as tags.
- New finished_doing_tagging hook that is fired once tagging is complete which Strictly TweetBot hooks into and other plugins can make use of.
- Added required domain of strictly-autotags for any language pack support.
Tags: AutoTags, Auto Tagging, SEO, Tagging, AutoBlogging, Wordpress Plugin
Strictly TweetBot is a Wordpress plugin that is designed to post automatic twitter messages to one or more accounts whenever an article is added to your site.
This plugin is ideal for people who regularly import content into their sites and want to make sure that one or more twitter accounts have their statuses updated with details of the account.
Most people who use this plugin also download the Strictly AutoTags plugin as this finds relevant tags which can then be used as #hashtags in the tweets that are sent out.
- The new versions (free and PRO) work with the new Twitter API https://api.twitter.com/1.1.
- Easy to post tweets to multiple accounts OR post multiple tweets to the same account!
- Very simple to authenticate your account ownership using the new OAuth method. There is no need like other plugins to register it as a consumer application.
- Format your messages with easy to use placeholders e.g %title% %url% %hashtags%.
- Use the bit.ly and j.mp API to shrink your URL's before tweeting.
- Append Google or other tracking codes and parameters to the original URL before shortening it.
- Use content analysis to decide whether to always post the tweet, only post if certain words are in the article OR not in the article, or ALL words that you specify are in the article.
- [Premium Version] Increase your sites performance by automatically sending an HTTP request to the new post before any Tweets are sent out so that properly configured caching plugins/modules cache the page and prevent Twitter Rushes.
- [Premium Version] Specify a time delay between posting the article and Tweeting.
- [Premium Version] Specify a time delay between the posting of each Tweet to Twitter to aid performance as the same BOTS will hit you even if they have already visited your site!
- [Premium Version] Better Twitter reporting so that you can see why a Tweet wasn't posted and identify the error.
- [Premium Version] Set a maximum length for ALL your tweets to ensure they are ALWAYS under 140 characters.
Tags: Twitter, Tweet, AutoBlogging, TweetBot, Blogging, Wordpress Plugin, #HashTag hunter
This plugin was developed specifically with performance in mind as I was experiencing out of memory issues with the existing sitemap plugins
Not only does this plugin have all the features of the existing market leader and more it runs using much less memory and with hardly any database queries. The plugin also comes with a built in validator, SEO analysis report, SERP index coverage report and much more.
Tags: Google Sitemap, XML Sitemap, XML, SEO, Performance, Wordpress Plugin
Strictly System Check is a Wordpress plugin that is designed to allow webmasters to monitor their site at regular intervals throughout the day and to be notified if the site goes down or experiences database problems or high server loads.
This plugin was not designed to be a replacement for professional server monitoring tools however it is a nice easy to use system that can aid webmasters in monitoring their Wordpress site as well as notifying the right person whenever the site is down or running into performance problems. You might find that it also rescues your site from corrupt or under performing database tables before you even realise there has been a problem and that has got to be a good idea in anyone's books.
Tags: System Check, Automatic Monitoring, Peformance Tuning, Reporting, MySQL, Wordpress Plugin
Strictly Content Cleaner is a simple Wordpress plugin that is designed to change content when it is being saved so that textual links are converted into proper anchor tags and youtube.com video links are converted into proper videos.
Tags: System Content Cleaner, CMS, Anchor Tags, Youtube.com, Links, Wordpress Plugin
Support Strictly Software Wordpress Development - Donations Appreciated
Your donations help keep my work freely available. Please consider a small donation of any amount to show your appreciation if you like any of these plugins.